Wednesday 15 August 2012

Testimonials

Here are a few reviews that some of my clients have left me.


"No better Teacher than you Jon, I've learnt so much over the last year,
you have my testament on this"
- Nige Walkley


"Today I bought some really lovely cards from Jon of JJB Images.

The quality of the cards are exceptional,
and I will definitely be buying more in the future" - Debbie Sandercock


"Absolutely gorgeous Calendar, and Christmas Cards. Thank you" - Diane James


"High quality cards and Calendars with amazing Wildlife Images.
Very pleased with the products I have!" 
- William Jenkins


"Just purchased a Wildlife Calendar for my parents from JJB Images.
Excellent quality, and beautiful pictures. Highly recommend!"
 - Holly Louise


"I was struggling to get off of Auto on my Camera, had built up in my mind that it was too complicated and technical for me. After trying online courses and trying to read manuals I was even more confused. Then I booked tuition with Jon, and over several lessons, he made the learning fun, easy to understand and used visualisation techniques that made everything click into place.
When I upgrade my camera I will definitely be booking a few more lessons with Jon to learn whatever else I can!"
- Carole Britton


"JJB Images are the best.
They are worth every penny considering the time it takes him to take a photo and the miles that he travels. 
Beautiful composition, subjects and so natural...Just as nature intended the eye to see them.
We have five more of his pictures to go up on the wall!"
- Guy Sturges


"This man is the 'Real Deal' when it comes to tuition and learning all about photography; invest your time with Jonathan and see the results.
Personal Journey - Automatic to manual in just three sessions.
Great job thank you"
- David Addyman


"Not just a very talented Photographer, but all round nice guy with a fountain of knowledge about Cameras and Photography.
I dropped my camera today, and with Jonathan's guidance and knowledge he helped me to get in working again. I was sure it was dead, so many thanks Jon, I'm so grateful"
- Penny Birch


"Fabulous images made into really beautiful cards that will bring a smile to anyone - even more so during lockdown" - Sarah Perkins


"Jon has taken many pictures of us over the years in our Band, and no matter what the subject; Bands, Nature, Wildlife, he has an incredible eye for capturing the moment.
Thank you"
 - Gary Saunders


"Stunning Photography- Very pleased with my lovely Calendar.
Many thanks Jon"
- Kate Davidson


"Very professional and friendly Gent.
Some lovely natural images of our Christmas family celebrations"
- Sandra Carpenter


"Fantastic early Christmas Day that Jon was kind enough to come along and photograph for us. Wonderful pictures and very inventive shots from Jon showing the whole family having a great time.
Would definitely recommend Jon as a brilliant Photographer"
- Paul Carpenter


"Jon has been my Photography teacher since my interest in the art began.
He started with a simple and structured approach to using the Camera settings, with effective analogies and easy-to-understand practical tasks that allowed me to pick up the required skills at a very fast rate.
Once I was able to do this, Jon taught me the artistic aspects of taking high quality and interesting photos. Again, he did this by using understandable language, practical lessons, and problem solving tasks.
Throughout my journey, Jon has been very patient, and provided me with the right challenges at the correct stages of my development.
This allowed me to learn at a very fast and enjoyable rate.
If you want to learn Photography, I would highly recommend Jon!"
- Henry Jujhar Singh Applegate


"I was lucky enough to see the nature Photos that Jon had taken online and they are brilliant. When the chance of getting a Calendar compiled of his nature images came along I was thrilled.
I love it, and I know it will make a wonderful present for Christmas.
Well done Jon, I thoroughly recommend your work, beautiful"
- Pam Witts


"A massive thank you for yesterday, some of it actually sunk in.
I have been taking photographs for many years and recently had the opportunity to spend some time with Jon.
Jon offers a depth of knowledge that comes form a true passion for what he does.
I spent a good couple of hours learning some new techniques which I know will take my photography to the 'Next Level'
How can I sum up Jon's teaching skills?
'Teaching without Preaching'
Thank you Jon"
- Steve Bessent


"I recently had a family Photoshoot with JJB Images.
It was a great experience, what an amazing Photographer he is.
He made everyone feel at ease, and produced some amazing pictures.
His price is very competitive, and worth every penny.
If you are looking to have some professional photos taken, look no further
JJB Images is the man to see"
- Joe Burchell


"Best teacher ever, can't wait for more lessons after Lockdown" - Sapphire